Have you been dreaming to work for a well-known consulting company? Are you dedicated enough to work overtime if needed? Do you have good analytical skills but also has technical affinity? Read on!
We are looking for a JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST for the following tasks:
- building and maintaining the energy team database
- creating different analyses upon request
- managing the information and document flow
- keeping folders up to date and providing the relevant information when requested
- ad-hoc data search from public sources
- acting as point of contact with the experts in energy topics
- translating materials to and from English
- quality-checking data quality
- Master's degree or, or BSc university graduates with 1-2 years of experience - previous work experience in the field of Energy is an advantage
- 0-2 years experience in analysing data, energy sector exposure or working at a consulting company
- Fluent Hungarian and English
- self-directed, flexible and able to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- attention to detail, persistence, good numerical, analytical and communication skills
- working for a well-known, prestigious company
- competitive salary
- exclusive working environment
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/finance-accountancy/