We are looking for an Operating Room Manager for our rapidly growing international healthcare partner.
- The OR Service Manager will be acting as a role model and an ambassador for the services and facilities
- Reporting to the Senior Director for Service Delivery EMEA
- Position holder will influence key stakeholders by developing well-articulated situation analysis and business case for change
- Establish road-map and develop actionable plans for immediate improvement and costs savings
- Achieve the OR budget and specific Key Performance Indicators.
- Registered Nurse/ Clinician as per local registration requirements – preferred, but not necessary
- Minimum 3-year experience in a multi/ environment in a hospital with a broad spectrum of surgical procedures
- Competent across a range of clinical skills supported by professional competence and knowledge.
- English and Hungarian languages written and spoken
- Leadership and change management experience desirable
- Customer and business-focus and understanding
- Ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead a department.
- A unique, exclusive work environment
- A newly established organization, you can be part of one of the largest and rapidly growing international healthcare companies
- You can count on professional and personal development, exciting challenges and dynamic environment.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=gyogyszeripar-egeszsegugy