|Állás típusa||Teljes munkaidős|
Our prestigious client employs over 200 staff in a young, modern, dynamic, multinational environment. They are looking for accounting professionals with experience in bank accounting & bank reconciliation.
You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work well-established and organized processes, stable workplace, attractive salary and benefit package, multicultural team. Our client’s aim is to invest in you to further develop your personal and professional skills with access to structured, world-class learning and development courses.
- Prepare and/or review monthly bank account analyses and bank reconciliations
- Research discrepancies
- Close cooperation with senior team members
- Prepare/review adjusting transactions
- Taking part in process optimization projects
- Monthly cash clearing account analysis
- Monitor the aging of outstanding items
- Experience in bank reconciliation (0,5 -1 year)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics
- Excellent English knowledge (both verbal and written)
- Strong Excel skills
- Accuracy, attention to details
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- Prestigious employer
- Inspiring working environment
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Internal career development
- Opportunity to take part in special projects
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/