Would you like to put your mark on the newly established VELUX Online Sales Organisation (OSO) as Junior Digital Campaign Specialist
and be part of a strong e-commerce team? Does it excite you to help develop and activate a state of the art e-commerce experience and take our online sales to the next level? If the answers are YES, and if the descriptions and criteria below match your ambitions and qualifications, then we would love to hear from you.
We run 50+ webshops and are currently expanding in several fields, including acquisition – central elements among many are to 1) further develop how we utilize paid media opportunities to grow engagement and sales, and 2) help implement lead generation processes and email marketing and 3) assist with data consolidation and onboarding.
You will be based in our brand-new VELUX office in Budapest, and you will be part of a dedicated sales organisation (OSO) responsible for online sales through VELUX webshops as well as marketplaces in 29 countries across Europe.
Your job description entails:
- Help define and set up always-on display and Facebook retargeting tracks from A-Z.
- Set up campaigns in different media buying platforms from A-Z.
- Set up and continuously maintain affiliate programs.
- Take part in setting up and securing continuous reporting.
- Take part in setting up necessary platform related tracking and monitor continuously.
- Assist email marketing team with setting up campaigns, creating databases and building marketing automation flows.
- Propose optimizations to current setups and present new opportunities.
- Constantly keep up to date and provide industry best practice learnings on your field of expertise to management team.
- 1 year of relevant experience from a similar role (advantage: agency experience)
- experienced in hands-on digital media buying and/or traffic management within e-commerce
- excellent English knowledge
- openness, honesty, creativity
- team player
BenefitsOur team is characterised by an informal tone and respect for each other both as team players and as individuals. We believe in empowering people, and we support this through sharing knowledge, delegating responsibility and investing in people who strive to make a difference.
We are a strong value based company where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among the core values and teamwork and professionalism is essential to the way we work.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=ertekesites-marketing
Sales and Marketing | Marketing | Sales | Coordinator | Product manager | Specialist | Business developer | Hunter | Manager | Trade marketing | Brand marketing | Construction | Online | Strategic | Online Marketing