Recently formed law firm in the beautiful downtown of Budapest wants to grow with a precise, patient and flexible RECEPTIONIST/OFFICE ASSISTANT.
What you need to deal with day by day:
- administrative support of the team (copy, scan, documentation handling)
- greet and give a hand to the guests at the reception
- answer calls and e-mails
- support the office manager's work to run the office
RequirementsTo be able to be a team member, you need to have:
- a university or college degree
- at least 1 year experience in similar role
- a patient, supportive, resourceful and flexible personality
- active English language skills
- experience in legal area is an advantage
BenefitsAll the great benefits you earn for your work:
- competitive salary
- young and supportive atmosphere
- beautiful, modern and prestigious working area
- opportunity to improve yourself
If you are NOT an early bird, this is the best opportunity for you!
If the bed keeps dragging you back in the mornings, you will love that the working hours are between 10:00 and 19:00.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=adminisztracio-asszisztencia