Would you like to put your mark on a newly established Online Sales Organisation and participate in forming a strong e-commerce team?
We are looking for an Online Sales Analyst - who understands online sales methods, Google Analytics and who is a genious of MS Excel.
You will play a key role in analyzing performance, building sales reporting and structuring online data.
In short, we are looking for an analytical, self-motivated person – someone who would thrive working in a company which offers a broad range of cross departmental collaboration.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Analyse sales performance
- Build dashboards and other ad hoc reports
- Distribute and update performance reporting
- Create sales performance summaries
- Take part in forecasting across our web shops in 29 countries
RequirementsWe would expect:
- You hold an MSc in general economics, business administration, marketing, computer/data science or similar
- excellent English knowledge
- including minimum 3+ years of analytical work experience
- on top of that, you have solid experience in building dashboards in Excel
- familiarity with Google Analytics and sales forecasting
- with a good sense of humor and a positive mindset, you add quality to team efforts.
- travelling approx. 10-15 days per year primarily in Europe.
- highly professional colleagues.
- professional trainings
- and much more
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=ertekesites-marketing
Sales and Marketing | Finance and Accounting and Banking | Controlling | Sales | Marketing | Analyst | Coordinator | Specialist | Business | Controlling | Sales | B2C | Online | Strategic | Finance | International | Construction | Marketing elemző