This is your chance to join a people focused rapidly growing multinational organization as an Experienced AP Accountant.
Our client is a global manufacturer with worldwide presence, having a rapidly growing organization, where you could be part of process improvements and migrations. This time you would start with work transition from Italy.
Responsibilities as an Experienced AP Accountant:
- Problem solving providing appropriate short and long term solution
- Root cause analysis
- Support smooth work transitions to the Hungarian Center including data mapping, data migration, reconciliation, testing, knowledge transfer
- Open-item follow-up, account reconciliation
- Month-end closing activities
- Supplier payments
- Gather issues, complaints to identify and address process improvement needs/gaps
- Create and share KPIs with internal customers and stakeholders
- Address inefficiencies and impact
- Support continuous improvement and process reengineering initiatives
- Support external and internal audits
- BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting OR chartered accountant certificate
- Fluent in Italian and at least intermediate level of English
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the field of Accounts Payable in multinational or Shared Services environment
- Outstanding communication, willingness to take ownership
- "can do attitude"
- ERP system knowledge
- Proactive, reliable and resilient personality
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to take part in transition, projects and process improvements
- Excellent working environment
- Internal career opportunity
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/