Would you like to put your mark on a newly established Online Sales Organisation and to be part of forming a strong e-commerce team? Do you thrive on help building and developing the e-commerce experience and take our online sales to the next level? Then this job may be your next career step.
In short, we are looking for an Online Shop Manager (with English, Polish or French knowledge), you can help drive the organisation towards an evidence based and user driven approach for all digital deliveries. A person with an open-mind – someone who is flexible and brings great e-commerce experience to the team.
You will be part of a dedicated sales organisation responsible for online sales through VELUX web shops as well as market places to 29 countries.
Based at our office in Budapest, your role is to grow the sales of our online shops with your commercial experience and through delivering a great consumer experience underpinned by data-driven decision taking and optimisations. In addition, you will be responsible reporting onsite performance and digital marketing effectiveness and analysing data for risk and opportunities including identifying local trends.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Day to day management of the websites – implement all site and product content and merchandising (incl. promotions/product launches) whilst adhering to the marketing and e-commerce strategies, processes, and brand image
- To ensure the website is delivering a great CX with seamless customer journeys and easy shopping
- To constantly monitor and analyse the shop performance, provide actionable insights and act accordingly
- To report bugs, raise change requests and define build requirements and deliverables
- To define high level requirements for site optimization and CX improvements, organise User and A/B Testing
- To initiate and plan central campaigns
- To support all launches (new website builds / feature builds) and roll-outs
- To continually monitor e-commerce industry best practices (competitor & other industries) and new technology and share appropriately
- we expect that you have a relevant higher academic education and 3-5 years of e-commerce experience.
- excellent English knowledge
- French or Polish knowledge would be a great advantage
- if you have experience with web analysis using Google analytics and other web analytic tools and A/B & Multivariate testing or similar tools our smiles will be even wider
- on a personal level, you are self-motivated and entrepreneurial with a commercial and analytical approach to understanding consumer behaviour. With your good sense of humour and a positive mindset, you add quality to team efforts.
BenefitsYou will work together with colleagues at a high professional level – colleagues who put extra emphasis into working as one team to reach our ambitious results, and the international setting is in our DNA.
The team is characterised by an informal tone and respect for each other both as team players and as individuals. We believe in empowering people, and we support this through sharing knowledge, delegating responsibility and investing in people who strive to make a difference.
Velux is a strong value based company where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among the core values and teamwork and professionalism is essential to the way we work.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=ertekesites-marketing