Would you like to put your mark on a newly established Online Sales Organisation and be part of strong e-commerce team? Do you thrive on help building and developing the content capabilities and take our outstanding partners online performance to the next level? If yes, then this is your next career step at our excellent partner company.
Your role as an Online Content Manager is to grow the sales of the online shops by ensuring the websites and their digital communication channels are served with great content. The content will help engage and inspire end-users looking to renovate their home, giving them the information and tools they need to make the right purchase decision.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Create, edit, repurpose, develop and maintain content as necessary
- Keep consistent brand voice, style and tone
- Proactively develop content and offsite SEO strategy that will drive engagement
- Coordinate content translations
- Management of content calendars
- Support website launches with content
- Relationship management throughout the business to ensure knowledge and best practices are shared
- Continually monitor content/e-commerce industry best practices (competitor & other industries) and share appropriately
If you can also tick off the following, our smiles will be even wider:
- Sound understanding of user centered design approaches
- Experience with on and offsite SEO strategies
- Experience working in digital and e-commerce
- university or college degree
- at least 3 years of experience with copywriting and creating content
- excellent English and German is a must
- good sense of humour and a positive mindset
Benefits. We believe in empowering people, and we support this through sharing knowledge, delegating responsibility and investing in people who strive to make a difference.
Be part of a strong value based company where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among the core values and teamwork and professionalism is essential to the way it work.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=ertekesites-marketing