Would you like to put your mark on a newly established Online Sales Organisation and participate in driving the organisation towards a user driven approach for all digital deliverables? Are you passionate about e-commerce and online selling?
We have a great opportunity for you at our outstanding partner company.
You will be part of the online sales organisation (OSO) responsible for all B2C online sales as
Marketplace Shop Specialist.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- in close collaboration with your team you will support the day to day selling and optimisation on all relevant marketplaces in the EU – mainly Amazon, eBay and Allegro
- manage all the listings and auctions on marketplaces
- ensure that our products are optimally visible on marketplaces with the right content and pricing
- ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to, control how our brands are represented on marketplaces and ensure that no other marketplace players violate our brand values
- we would expect that you have at least 3+ years of proven experience selling on marketplaces,
- you are result-oriented and persistent in relation to achieving company goals
- with your good sense of humour and a positive mindset
- you add quality to team efforts
- it is important that you communicate clearly and succinctly
- fluency in English is necessary and other European languages will be an asset
BenefitsOur partner is a strong value based company where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among the core values and teamwork and professionalism is essential to the way we work.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=ertekesites-marketing