A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over the world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Junior General Ledger Accountant.Their headquarter is in the U.S., they have approximately 7,500 employees working to serve their customers around the world. They are committed to help make the world a better place to live and to make a positive impact on the communities.
They offer well-organized, stable processes, internal career opportunities, competitive salary package with cafeteria & health insurance as benefits, home office option.
Responsibilities as a Junior General Ledger Accountant:
- Responsible for US GAAP accounting and reporting
- Provide information for external and internal audit
- Perform month –end closings, general ledger account analysis and reconciliations
- Prepare and review management reports and financial information analysis on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Actively participate in general ledger change projects as required
- Fresh graduates with finance / accounting degree are welcome!
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in general ledger accounting / audit
- Advanced English is a must
- Proactive and positive personality
- 'Can do' attitude
- Italian language is a plus
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Easily approachable office (blue metro line)
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to lead or participate in global and cross-center projects