Due to expansion our client in the advisory sector is looking for ADVISORS at junior and managerial levels.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following task at the appropriate level:
- participate/manage buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence/advisory projects in various industry sectors
- gathering and processing business and other financial information received from the targets including management interviews
- analyzing financial statements, summarizing contracts, performing complex analyses
- preparing reports and project documentation (mainly in Power Point)
- at managerial level manage and coordinate approach of clients
- conducting company and industry/market research and business analysis
- create and design tailored transaction advisory reports specific to key issues such as normalized earnings, valuation model input assumptions, achievability of management’s budget, indebtedness considerations.
- college or university degree specialized in Accounting, Finance or Economics (ACCA is a plus)
- 2 - 4 years relevant experience in the field of Audit or Transaction Services (including financial due diligence)
- excellent written and spoken English and Hungarian
- strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- ability to apply knowledge, identify and present potential issues, suggest approaches to these
- flexibility and capability to handle periodic workload peaks
- experience in project management, proven time management skills
- good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/allasok/penzugy-szamvitel/