Our international partner has a significant role in the banking sector all over the world and they are currently expanding their BI&BD team in Budapest.
Business Intelligence & Big Data (BI&BD) is responsible to drive the Business Intelligence strategy and to deliver modular and reusable Business Intelligence Solutions to company's entities worldwide, leveraging synergies of skills, scope, and resources. By joining the team you will have the opportunity to work with a highly dynamic, international and rapidly growing team of BI&BD project managers, engineers, developers, and architects. If you are an agile, open minded and proactive person with interest in IT and international business background, you are the one we are searching for!
- You will be part of one of the DevOps teams responsible for a key Global Risk Management System that will be incrementally released in the following years
- Write robust test software routines that minimize test cycle and test system errors.
- Applies test automation into the Agile and Continuous Integration/Delivery environment
- Develop the strategy for testing user stories and their integration into the product
- Automate the regression testing of any new User Story
- Uncover ambiguity in User Stories, provide architectural feedback
- Advocate for improving user experience, to promote an easier-to-learn easier-to-use product
- Take initiative to improve upon quality concerns
- Conduct extensive testing, analyse and interpreter the results, adapt methodology.
- Present valid and reliable findings to other Test Engineers, Developers, Product Owners and Management
- Collaborate with Developers on modifications and experiments to improve the product.
- May utilize external tools, develop tools or collaborate internally to develop tools.
- Passion to provide value to customers
- 5+ years’ experience in software testing
- Ability to write python, java, SQL, PLSQL test code to be used in automated testing
- 3+ years’ experience in Java/J2EE application test automation
- Good understanding of Databases
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux
- Fundamental understanding of Data Warehouse and Reporting
- Experience in a variety of testing methodologies like equivalence class partitioning, boundary analysis, exploratory testing and reporting
- Experience with test automation tools: Selenium, HP UTF
- Demonstrated experience with software development life cycle methodologies, especially agile and continuous integration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- High energy, innovative individual who is motivated by challenging assignments
- Comfortable working independently, but has experience working in a team environment
- Very good command of English language
Considered as a plus:
- Experience in Data Warehouse and Reporting test automation
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- German language skills is a plus
- Training and development
- Opportunities for growth in Europe’s leading insurance group
- Working in a multinational team of professionals located in different countries
- Market competitive salary and benefits