On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for a committed, motivated, career-focused professional who possesses minimum 3 years of experience in the field of general ledger and statutory. We are seeking a person who is comfortable with statutory accounting and audits, has good analytical and technical skills combined with the ability of seeing the big picture.
English is a must, any 2nd European language is a huge advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity if you would like to join a forward thinking business and take your career to the next level.
Responsibilites as a Multilingual Statutory Accountant:
- Review and check the financial statements (created by junior team members)
- Work on various Statutory Financial Statement preparation engagements
- Proactively supporting process optimization to ensure smooth operational running
- Act as SME in local GAAP accounting projects
- Work closely with managers, internal and external departments
- Financial leadership on statutory accounting, audits, corporate income tax, indirect tax accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field general ledger OR statutory OR audit
- Advanced English is a must!
- 2nd European language is a huge advantage (preferably: Italian / German / French)
- Experience in international financial statements (preferably IFRS / US GAAP)
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Above average problem-solving and analysis skills
- Regular trainings and professional development
- Multicultural team and atmosphere
- Attractive compensation package
- Strong career path
- Challenging work in a young and dynamic international firm