On behalf of our prestigious client who operates in Financial and Audit services, we are looking for a committed, motivated, career-focused professional who possesses 2-3 years of experience in the field of AUDIT / STATUTORY.
This is an excellent opportunity if you would like to join a forward thinking business and take your career to the next level.
Responsibilites as Experienced Auditor (Statutory):
- Review and check the financial statements (created by junior team members)
- Work on various Statutory Financial Statement preparation engagements for global clients
- Understand client expectations and take responsibility to ensure an excellent service
- Support new clients' onboarding processes
- Proactively supporting process optimization to ensure smooth operational running
- Act as a professional consultant for clients
- Work closely with managers, internal and external departments
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of STATUTORY OR AUDIT
- Advanced English is a must!
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Above average problem-solving and analysis skills
- Experience in international financial statements (preferably IFRS)
- Regular trainings and professional development
- Multicultural team and atmosphere
- Attractive compensation package
- Strong career path
- Challenging work in a young and dynamic international firm