There is an outstanding opportunity to work for a multinational trading company and be responsible for the following tasks which will be taken over from the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia.
- daily booking of invoices of the three entities
- preparation of company balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- involvement in financial reporting processes and submission of statutory, statistical and taxation returns
- review of existing processes, structures, and systems with a focus on simplifying, eliminating, consolidating and standardizin
- ensure compliance with the policies and the Sarbanes-Oxley internal controls and assist during internal and external audits
- involvement in the transition of new processes and process improvements with internal customers
- accounting degree
- chartered accountant qualification is an advantage
- at least 3 years accounting experience (SSC experience is an advantage)
- fluent English (Czech, Polish, Slovak language is a plus)
- JDE or other ERP knowledge
- competitive compensation package includes:
- cafeteria package
- health insurance provided by Medicover
- travel allowance
- annual bonus opportunity
- international working environment
- continuous development opportunities
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/allasok/penzugy-szamvitel/