|Állás típusa||Teljes munkaidős|
|Elérhető||kb. 1 hónapja|
Allianz Technology SE is the international shared service company of the Allianz Group and has its registered office in Munich. Our customers are Allianz companies across the globe to which our 7,500 employees across the international locations offer innovative, top-quality products and services in the fields of IT Services and Operations.
Business Intelligence & Big Data (BI&BD) is responsible within Allianz Technology SE to drive the Business Intelligence strategy and to deliver modular and reusable Business Intelligence Solutions to Allianz entities (OE) worldwide, leveraging synergies of skills, scope, and resources. As the BI&BD unit is currently expanding in the Budapest office, you will have the opportunity to work with a highly dynamic, international and rapidly growing team of BI&BD project managers, engineers, developers, and architects. If you are an agile, open minded and proactive person with interest in IT and international business background, you are the one we are searching for!
- Plan and manage the virtualized deployments of BI related clients (SAS, Microstrategy, Oracle) in a global private cloud.
- Responsible for the packaging and testing of BI clients in close collaboration with BI Platform engineering
- Plan and manage the handover of BI clients to the application virtualization team to ensure a timely rollout for the worldwide internal customers of the BI platforms.
- Plan and manage the dependencies of the client versions to the related platform infrastructure in joint collaboration with the Platform Service Engineering team
- Troubleshoot related application, component and infrastructure issues
- Enhance the level of automation of operations and deployment at high quality towards a DevOps organization
KövetelményekKey Qualification and Experiences
- Very good planning and organizational skills in a matrix and global organization
- Broad IT background, e.g. good understanding and hands-on skills of client server architectures, Linux, Windows , networking
- Knowhow of application virtualization (Microsoft AppV)
- Very good (business) English written and spoken; other language skills are a plus
- Experience in an international environment and the ability to work in an distributed organization
- Strong learning capability, willingness, motivation, and ability to manage high complexity
- Proactiveness, can-do mentality, and ability to work independently, accurately and under time pressure in order to decide where to go deep
- Strongly motivated and curious team player with a flexibility and openness to changing environments and requirements
- Training and development
- Opportunities for growth in Europe’s leading insurance group
- Working in a multinational team of professionals located in different countries
- Market competitive salary and benefits