Our client working in the real-estate sector is looking for a Romanian accountant to be located in its Budapest office.
Tasks will include:
- Romanian accounting and Tax operation
- Recording and documenting financial transactions
- Invoicing to tenants
- Preparing the arrears report and tracking the collection process
- Handling and booking incoming invoices
- Completing and booking bank transactions
- Preparing service charge reconciliations
- Keeping accurate records and balance all reports and ledgers;
- Assistant in preparing Tax returns and tax reporting and other tax filings
- Assistance in preparing financial statements, business plans and budgets for management reports
- Inputting into the preparation of internal reports and reports for the Company’s investors and bankers
- Administrative support for the Romanian operation.
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience in Romanian or Hungarian accounting
- Diploma in accounting (preferably obtained in Romania)
- Fluent English and Romanian
- Oracle(JDE) knowledge is an advantage
- help with the relocation
- international, multicultural environment
- modern work environment
- competitive salary
- young, motivated team
- professional development
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/finance-accountancy/