There is an outstanding and new opportunity at a manufacturing company to support the Sales Director with reports and analysis.
The chosen candidate will be responsible initially for the following tasks but the role can advance to a client facing or project management role in the future.
- provide analysis of pricing and costings by product / site / customer
- support the setting of Sales and Operations Planning strategy
- strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting
- liaise with Finance, Account Managers, Customer Service, Production and other functions to develop a meaningful standard suite of value-add reports incorporating YTD, Plan, Forecast, YTG
- initiate and lead improvement projects
- degree in Accounting/Engineering/Business
- at least 3 years relevant experience in the industry az a business analyst/market research analyst/sales controller
- fluent English
- experience in ERP systems (e.g. IBM Cognos), database management and advanced Excel / Access user
- excellent analytical skill
- energetic self-starter possessing self- confidence and maturity
- very good presentation skills
- attention to detail
- very good verbal, writing and listening skills
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/allasok/penzugy-szamvitel/