Our Partner is a leading telecommunication operator in the CEE region providing a full range of Internet/data services, infrastructure and wholesale voice services to corporate customers is now looking for a
Training and Development Lead to join their dynamic team.
The new colleague's responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for training processes and employee development programs within the Group (3 countries)
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment
- Proposes training and development programs and objectives working together with HR Managers
- Develops and monitors spending against the departmental budget
- Develops and maintains organizational communications
- Responsible for training KPI’s
- University/College degree
- Min 5 years in training and development,
- Self-motivated and strong conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Advanced level Excel skill
- Willingness to travel (maximum 2 days/months)
BenefitsThe company will provide an outstanding compensation package and complex area of responsibilities.
Work location is Budaörs.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=human-eroforras