Our international partner has a significant role in the banking sector all over the world. It's registered office is in Munich and they are currently expanding their BI&BD team in Budapest. They offer to their 7,500 employees across the international locations innovative, top-quality products and services in the fields of IT Services and Operations.
The department Business Intelligence & Big Data (BI&BD) what is responsible within the company to drive the Business Intelligence strategy and to deliver modular and reusable Business Intelligence Solutions worldwide, leveraging synergies of skills, scope, and resources is looking for a JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER.
- Handling project ticketing tool(s), such as Jira
- Supporting Project Management Office and Portfolio Management tasks
- Support a Project Manager with strategical and organizational topics (communication, recruitment process, and marketing) for the international department with stakeholders up to management board level
- Improvement and implementation of processes and methods within BI&BD
- Active contribution to various international projects or management of services and products
- Presentation support with stakeholders up to management board level
- Bachelor/Master/Diploma (Preferred study areas: Business Administration, Business Mathematics, Economics, IT or Business IT)
- Good command of English (German would be nice but is not a must)
- Good communicative skills
- Proactiveness, can-do mentality, and strong learning capability as well as willingness
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- As the BI&BD unit is currently expanding its operations to Hungary and Thailand, you will have the opportunity to work with a highly dynamic, international and rapidly growing team. - Lots of fun and good atmosphere, company events and "team building activities"
- Market competitive salary
- Full time (38 h/week)
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=informatika-tavkozles