This is your chance to join a people focused rapidly growing multinational organization! On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for Spanish & English speakers who would like to be part of a modern, multinational company's Accounts Payable department.
Our client is a global manufacturer with worldwide presence (40 countries all around the world). From their Center of Excellence they provide IT, Financial and Information Services support for more than 100 locations. They are a rapidly growing organization, where you could be part of process improvements and migrations.
Responsibilities as Spanish Accounts Payable Analyst:
- Sort and distribute incoming e-mails
- Problem resolution related to vendor invoices
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions
- Communicate with suppliers and business representatives
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling statements
- Run standard and ad hoc reports
- Follow and report any regulatory requirements
- Ensure adequate controls are in place and are performed with due care
- Strong Spanish and intermediate English language knowledge
- 1 year experience in the field of accounting would be preferred
- Fresh graduates are also welcome!
- Customer-focused attitude
- Attention to details
- Finance or accounting degree is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
- Internal career opportunity
- Professional trainings
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/