On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are an enthusiastic candidate with solid accounting background, who would like to face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, motivated professional looking for a multinational company that offers competitive salary, challenging tasks and a great work environment. Our client is a major and fast expanding global manufacturer company, operating all over the world.
This opportunity shouts for you if you would like to take part in transition and have a thirst for development. As a Junior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for full scale of GL accounting.
- Manage full scale of General Ledger accounting (general ledger reconciliation, intercompany, bank account reconciliation)
- Calculate, provide or review balance sheet entries on a monthly basis
- Investigate and correct differences
- Actively taking part in audits
- Coordinate month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closings
- Calculate accruals and prepayments
- Keep contact with other departments (AP, AR, Controlling)
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Opportunity for process improvements, taking part in projects
- Higher degree (degree in accounting or finance is a huge advantage)
- Advanced English knowledge
- Minimum 0,5 years of experience in accounting (preferably GL / Financial accounting OR Audit)
- Ability to learn able to learn new things or processes and apply them fast
- Friendly, open-minded attitude
- Opportunity to take part in transition
- Young, dynamic team
- Inspirational work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity
- Modern work environment
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok