Join one of the newest Business Support Centres in Budapest! This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, motivated professional looking for a multinational company that offers competitive salary, challenging tasks and a great work environment. Our client is a major and fast expanding global manufacturer company, operating all over the world.
On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are experienced in logistics / supply chain / trade management, with knowledge of material flow management, freight invoice payment process, origin and free trade determination, outbound shipments.
You could face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company as part of the Center of Excellence Supply Chain Department. The primary function is to coordinate with operational sites/DC’s daily operations to ensure the material flow and operational transactions are in line with plan (whole pipeline: inbound deliveries, work order/shop floor flow, outbound shipments) and all customer specific requirements are met.
Tasks as a Logistics Expert (Material Flow):
- Coordinate with sites process owners, ensure the operational excellence
- Define and implement the best practices to the business, update the processes constantly for world class service level
- Freight Invoice Payment: Receiving, reconciling, code and arranging payment of invoices received from Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers.
- Proof of Delivery: Generate checklist, verify shipments in ERP against Customs report
- Origin and Free Trade Determination (review supporting documentation, obtain list of suppliers)
- Outbound Shipments
- Fluent German and English language knowledge
- 4 years+ of experience in a business Global Trade Management or Logistics role
- Industrial operations experience required
- Experience in manufacturing, distribution center operations and inventory management
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills n
- Lean methodology and knowledge a plus (ELSS/Six Sigma)
- Knowledge of logistics policies, handbooks, guidelines and special processes
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Numerous professional / soft-skill trainings
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
- Invaluable developmental experiences
- Real challenges