Our partner's name is known globally thanks to its solid culture, great competitive strength and the significant presence worldwide in numerous business areas.
100% Italian identity company with a headquarter in Milan and strategic sales offices in more than 35 countries.
- Managing the after-sales processes
- Logistic coordination
- Creating shipping documents (CEE region)
- Invoicing activities
- Acting as a 1st point of contact for all customer requests and dispatch issues
- Keeping contact with international warehouses and suppliers
- Fluent English AND English knowledge
- At least 1 year experience in logistics/ sales support/ complex customer care
- SAP knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Open to cross cultural business interactions
The ideal candidate:
- Team-oriented person
- Proactive, flexible
- Attention to details
- Great analytical skills
- Multinational working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Internal trainings
- Long term career opportunity
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/