Our client is extending its presence to Czech Republic with its new shared service center in Brno. As a General Ledger Specialist you will be responsible for closing related activities in the area of GL including HR-accounting, revenue and intercompany accounting.
As a General Ledger Specialist you can expect following interesting challenges:
- Perform closing preparation, accrual process and intercompany process.
- Responsibility for the balance sheet and the profit and loss account reconciliation.
- Record HR-accounting topics and other provisions in the accounting system.
- Post late entries in accordance to company guidelines in an accounting system.
- Generate statement of equity and report on changes in provisions.
- Fluency in English and Hungarian (or Polish) languages
- University degree (preferably in economics / finance / accountancy)
- 2+ years in general ledger accounting with focus on IFRS
- Knowledge of accounting-software, SAP preferred and proficiency in MS Excel.
- Detail-oriented and self-organized personality
- Customer friendly communication skills and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Enthusiasm for international environment and occasional travelling within Europe.
- Career opportunity in Brno
- Be part of a developing SSC
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Contribution to life/pension insurance
- Discount on company products