We are seeking an outstanding Operations Manager (Fraud Management) to join our Client's Transaction Risk Management Systems team. This role reports to Site Manager. You will be responsible for providing the overall management and direct leadership to the operations team, overseeing and developing employee performance and process improvement activities. Additionally, you will be in charge of building and adhering to maintaining SOP’s, implementing, managing and reporting through Metrics, Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with senior management globally, site peers and EU wide business stakeholders as well as legal owners to develop and define mutually agreeable solutions. This position will involve regular communication and engagement with senior management. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive level presentation skills will be key to success.
- Lead a team of front line managers and an overall operations team of between 75 and 150 heads once fully matured.
- Ensure high quality and high volume productivity within the jobholder’s organizational units.
- Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within your organizational units, as well as serving as an outstanding role model.
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future leaders including application of succession planning at all levels across all teams.
- Manage, create where required and maintain clear metrics on our investigation handling volumes, performance, and decision quality.
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvement in our service level agreements (SLAs) for all processing activities.
- Analyse the key levers of the business to identify and reduce bad debt, claims, counterfeit trends and proactively take action to eliminate root cause defects.
- The manager's success will be measured by their ability to drive operational efficiencies across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills. This role blends operations, product management, customer service, global strategy, finance, and usability.
- 5 + years managing an operation of similar size.
- Operational experience gained in Shared Service environment in any of the following fields: Risk Management & Fraud, Customer Service, Call Center.
- Proven evidence of success in operational management, operational enhancement and operational change.
- Proven experience of managing and developing two levels of management and their direct reports.
- Good knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures.
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Proven project management experience and delivery – Six Sigma knowledge or similar models such as Lean are advantageous.
- Clear understanding of phishing, malware, active content, social engineering, mule networks, fraud detection, fraud workflow tools, etc.
- Five weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Lucrative relocation bonus
- Life and health insurance
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Employees discounts
- Career opportunities both internally and internationally
- Language courses
- Work with an international team
- Team building activities and company events
- Strong reputationon the market