A day to take your next step in your career. And today is that day for you. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. At our client, they a're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, they need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Our client is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and they distribute millions of products each year to their customers.
The Transaction Risk Management Investigations (TRMS) team is charged with safeguarding all marketplaces to ensure long-term buyer satisfaction with their experiences. The team achieves this through a combination of automated and manual investigations of the buyers and sellers. Due to extensive growth our client requires additional Customer Service Team Leaders (Risk Management) for their thriving Prague office, to help manage one of the Operations teams in rapidly expanding function.
- Plan, direct and organise the day-to-day operation of a multi-lingual fraud detection team.
- Maintain and improve staff engagement through effective people management and motivational techniques.
- Ensure that all productivity, quality standards and service level agreements are met through effective monitoring, coaching, counselling and training.
- Complete detailed analysis of operational performance metrics, and make data driven business decisions.
- Continuously raise the performance bar by setting ambitious improvement objectives and exceeding them.
- Ensure that effective personal development plans are in place for each team member
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future leaders.
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business and support the development of global improvement initiatives.
- Substantial people management experience ideally within a fast paced, metric driven operations team (at least 3 years' experience in an operational people management role).
- Customer Service / Fraud Management / Incident Management / Risk Management background
- Must possess exceptional and demonstrable operational, managerial, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office required (esp. MS Excel).
- Must be self-motivated with good attention to detail, commercial awareness with sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Have a proven ability to drive and motivate staff.
- We seek a strong, self-driven leader with demonstrated ability to motivate, drive, manage and grow a fast paced operations team.
- Candidates with experience working within the fraud / risk management domain preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL beneficial
- Educated to Bachelor degree level highly desirable
- Five weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Lucrative relocation bonus
- Life and health insurance
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Employees discounts
- Career opportunities both internally and internationally
- Language courses
- Work with an international team
- Team building activities and company events
- Strong reputationon the market