Our prestigious partner has a global mission to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. They provide innovative technologies and solutions all over the world, that are focusing on vital resources (such as safe food, optimized water usage and clean environment). Their center in Budapest supports and delivers world-class customer experience including sales and financial services also.
If you believe in safety and sustainability, here is an exceptional opportunity to join their team and help building a brighter future.
- Ensuring every contract is placed accurately and on time
- Managing order and contract related transactions and modifications
- Proactively keeping contact with international departments
- Setting up priorities to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
- Fluent English AND Spanish knowledge is a must
- Experience in an administrative role is an advantage but fresh graduates are also welcome!
- High level of accuracy, high standards for excellence
- Above average compensation package with wide range of cafeteria elements
- Internal trainings
- Language courses
- Horizontal and vertical career growth within the company
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Health conscious working environment with sport and leisure activities