There is a great opportunity to join a fast growing real estate company and work there as an ASSET MANAGER.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- overseeing the Assets Under Management and ensuring the business plan is achieved
- responsible for procurement, negotiation and assigning third parties (Lawyers, Contractors, Bookkeepers, Property and Facilities Managers ) in order to fulfil the business plan
- assisting with the financial, technical and feasibility studies, implement maintenance and capital programmes in line with budgets, and report these through IREMs or ARGUS
- liaising with the Property Manager, Facilities Manager and Agents where the assets have vacancy
- understanding of financial modelling
- overseeing capital improvements; cyclical and responsive maintenance, to establish when a property is to be acquired or sold
- regular reporting to the Line Manager or the Client on the weekly operational and financial performance of the assets
- degree in business, finance, accounting and/or real estate.
- industry accreditations preferred (MRICS etc.)
- 4-5 years asset management experience preferably dealing with commercial real estates
- fluent English
- knowledge of Asset Management software such as IRems, Argus or Yardi 6.0
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/allasok/penzugy-szamvitel/