Our prestigious multinational client operating in real estate development sector is currently looking for a Financial Controller in their financial team, for the following responsibilities:
- support the Financial Director in managing and administering the group of companies including financial control, audit, planning, forecasting, budgeting, reporting, investor relations, project finance, banking and cash management, payroll and related administration, acquisition due diligence.
- financial oversight of real estate developments of the group, and interpretation of budgets and controls
- University degree
- Chartered Accountant qualification
- 4-5 years experience in controlling and reporting preferably at a real estate company
- Navision experience is an advantage
- IFRS and GAAP knowledge is required
- fluent English knowledge both written and oral
- Strong Excel skills
- Multinational team
- Exclusive working environment
- Competitive compensation package
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/allasok/penzugy-szamvitel/