There is an outstanding opportunity at an international financial service provider company to work as a FUND ACCOUNTANT and to be responsible for the following tasks:
- liaising with investment managers, brokers & custodians daily where issues arise with regards the day-to-day running of the fund
- Cash and Position Reconciliations via our FundRecs Velocity software
- preparation of the Funds' financial statements and calculation of the daily Net Asset Value of the sub-funds
- to ensure deadlines are met by effective planning and scheduling
- Accounting/Business degree
- 1-2 years FUND ACCOUNTING experience
- Fluent English
- strong Excel and Word
- FIS InvestOne (Sungard) knowledge is an advantage
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/allasok/penzugy-szamvitel/