Our client is a leading provider of agricultural products and solutions. They are looking for motivated, career-focused personality with positive, can-do attitude in the Polish or Slovak speaking Customer Service Representative position.
The Customer Service Specialist is the first point of contact of Customers on daily basis, and is responsible for delivering excellent customer service ensuring the smooth flow of Order to Cash processes, meeting business targets, controlling the end-to-end follow up of dedicated Customer's.
- Manage a portfolio of Customers
- Strengthen relationship with Key Accounts
- Proactively provide the information/support to Customers
- Administrative interface with Customer and Commercial team
- Track customer orders and facilitate resolutions of all problems/exceptions to ensure on time delivery
- Define the priorities on deliveries to be passed to Operations team on needed frequency
- Follow up of Returns / Transfers Process
- Higher degree
- Relevant experience (min. 2 years) in Customer Service / Sales Support
- Fluency in Polish
- Strong English knowledge
- Russian language is an advantage
The ideal candidate:
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Results oriented
- High sense of responsibility
- Creative problem solver
- Able to manage priorities
- Proficient working knowledge Microsoft Office, deep knowledge of Excel
- Competitive package
- Training/development opportunities
- Young, dynamic and motivated team
- Challenging and interesting tasks
- Opportunities to grow in international environment
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/