International company operating in the real estate sector is looking for a Data Analyst to obtain client data and manipulate that data, combining it as required with various other data sources so as to present the data in a form that may be further analysed by client teams.
- An understanding of relational databases and datatypes.
- Ability to write code in SQL that will aggregate discrete data sets to identify trends/patterns – to eliminate “normal” data patterns and identify outliers
- Understand and connect data to Tableau visualisation tool, to allow front-end analysis of outliers using dashboard
- Experience with SAP FI (or at least the reports extracted from SAP FI system)
- Understanding of SAP Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- Data Quality Assurance (QA) experience.
- Ability to perform large data transformations: Excel/CSV to SQL (500K-1M Rows)
- Creative problem solving/solution creation using VBA & SQL
- Create work around for data limitations
- MS SQL Server 5+ years’ experience, complex T-SQL queries
- Data warehouse design experience
- MS Excel 5+ years’ experience, must include VBA
- MS SSIS 1+ years’ experience or other ETL.
- Data visualisation experience such as Tableau or MS Power BI.
- Experience writing data requirements specifications.
- Basic/Medium understanding of the working of SAP, in particular the property modules
- Basic understanding of Property/leases
- Training and development
- Working in a multinational team of professionals located in different countries
- Market competitive salary and benefits
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=informatika-tavkozles