Join one of the newest Business Support Centres in Budapest!
Outstanding opportunity for tax professionals at a brand new International Direct Tax Centre of Excellence team! This is an amazing career opportunity for TAX PROFESSIONALS across a range of areas along with an inspiring work environment and continuous training and development opportunities. FRESH GRADUATES with relevant professional background (finance, accounting, tax) are also welcome!
Our partner has an opening in the Corporate Division for a Direct Tax Analyst with experience or eduational background in direct taxes (preferably corporate income tax). We are seeking a person who is motivated to improve in the field of direct taxes, has good analytical and technical skills combined with the ability of seeing the big picture.
The International Direct Tax Team is responsible for direct tax compliance processes, end to end process covering in the EMEA region. These unique Direct Tax positions offer opportunities to learn the complex organizational structure of a large multinational company, as well as the tax regimes of various countries in the EMEA region. The Direct Tax Aanlyst supports the Direct Tax Compliance Experts in the tax return preparation.
Responsibilities as Direct Tax Analyst:
- Direct tax compliance processes, tax return preparation for EMEA countries
- Support the Direct Tax Compliance Experts during audits
- Provide high quality and timely Direct Tax return services
- Collect data, prepare, analyze, reconcile direct tax returns
- Follow direct tax law changes
- 0-3 years of experience in Finance / Audit / Accounting
- Corporate Income Tax knowledge is a huge advantage
- Advanced English and French language skills
- College or University degree (preferably in Finance / Accounting / Economics)
- Ability to keep tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proactive personality
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Numerous professional / soft-skill trainings
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
- Invaluable developmental experiences
- Opportunity for advancement within the International EMEA Tax Team