This is your chance to join a people focused rapidly growing multinational organization in Székesfehérvár! If you have accounting/audit background, experience in financial compliance, apply now!
Our client is a global manufacturer with worldwide presence (40 countries all around the world). Their Center of Excellence is located in Fejér County, from where they provide IT, Financial and Information Services support for more than 100 locations. They are a rapidly growing organization, where you could be part of process improvements and migrations.
As a Financial Compliance Specialist you will have the following tasks:
- Introduce, coordinate and follw up the internal control processes
- Communicate with Corporate Financial locations
- Provide professional support and leadership for the completion of internal control processes
- Support the documentation
- Initiate process improvements and develop KPIs to increase control
- Perform internal control testing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial compliance / audit / controlling
- BA in business administration
- Deep knowledge of financial ares, organizational systems, internal control processes and information systems of global corporations
- Advanced English language skills
- Good business/compliance/ audit knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
- Internal career opportunity
- Professional trainings
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/