We are looking for a Print Engineer with technical key aspect for Windows, SAP and host printing, as well as maintaining our managed and classic print service and infrastructure.
The Print Engineer role has the responsibility for the support of the print service, the print server infrastructure and the local network and multifunctional printer. The aim is to offer a good support and provide a good print service in a high quality and to continuously increase the quality standard as well as to minimize the number of raised tickets and the time to fix.
The core tasks and responsibility include the following:
- 3rd level support and engineering
- Print server infrastructure support
- Print Queue and Driver management
- Printer and printer driver testing and release process
- Incident, Change and problem Management
- Printer Inventory management
- Maintain the certificate infrastructure for MFD
- Responsible for continuous service improvement
- Escalation instance for service and ticket complaints
- Cooperation with architects and the service management
- Contact person for all external providers as well as customers in case of technical questions
- Maintenance of the solutions database
- High fexibility, team skills, reliability, resilience and organizational talent
- Ability to work under pressure while providing high qualitative results and ability to solve problems independently and quickly
- Affinity for IT, especially in the printing environment and technology as well as fundamental business management knowledge
- Fluent English including the ability to explain complex issues in both languages.
- Skill in powershell, cmd skripting as well as in certificates, databases and the different operation systems of Microsoft.
- 3 or more years of experience as engineer, 3rd level or second level support in workplace / printing environment
BenefitsThe company provides competitive compensation & benefits package; excellent opportunities for professional growth in a dynamic and open-minded environment.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=informatika-tavkozles