Our Partner is a leading, full-spectrum provider of professional and architectural lighting solutions. We are looking for candidates with Swedish language and customer service / order management / call center background for the Swedish Customer Support Representative position.
You can be part of a newly established team and manage all aspects of the English speaking customers' requirements from order entry to deliver.
Responsibilites as English Customer Support Representative:
- To provide telephone and system support to both Customers & Engineers
- Manage and record all calls on CRM
- Key orders on the system, ensuring the customer requirements are correctly recorded
- Order management, including liaising with other departments & areas of the business to ensure wherever possible the customer`s requirements are met
- Managing the Customers expectations and ensure that all communication is clear & accurate
- Respond to basic technical questions and provide data sheets where needed.
- Management of order book
- Query management, including the resolution of disputes and issuing of Credit Notes where applicable
- Sending out of quotations
- Visibility calls
- Experience is a huge advantage in any of the following fields: customer service / order management / call center
- Fresh graduates are also welcome!
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT knowledge (email, Excel, Word)
- Ability to keep deadlines
- Multinational environment
- Wide range of responsibilities
- Room for personal and professional development
- Long-term employment opportunity
- Competitive salary
For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.hu/en