Join one of the newest Business Support Centres in Budapest!
Outstanding opportunity for professionals with financial analysis background!
Our partner is looking for a Financial Planning Analyst with 2 years of experience in financial analysis.This position is responsible for supporting the Financial Planning & Analysis function in Budapest Centre and being a business partner to other functions in the organization. The position requires strong financial and analytical skills, including but not limited to review and analysis of financial information, monthly financial reviews and forecasts, annual budget preparation, balance sheet account management, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and the assistance in supporting and creating processes and procedures to increase the efficiency and value of the overall Budapest FP&A team.
Tasks as Financial Planning Analyst:
- Analyse, interpret and communicate financial data into meaningful information for stakeholders
- Build effective internal relationships with stakeholders to support the business partnering model, offer timely solutions to stakeholder feedback
- Preparation and analysis of financial data relating to rolling forecasts, profit plans, operating reviews, strategic plan, monthly results and ad-hoc requests
- On time delivery of all assigned activities such as Management reporting packs, financial analysis, interpretation of variances from budgets, and advice to management
- Ensure documentation on FP&A processes and procedures is maintained to a high standard
- Participate in the preparation of profit planning and forecasting with stakeholders
- Support the monthly closing and rolling forecast processes.
- Analyze operational and financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers, and evaluate their impact on planned objectives. Document meaningful variance analysis commentary for management
- 2 years of experience in financial analysis / FP&A function
- Advanced English language skills
- Solid understanding of US GAAP and SOX
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong Analytical, Planning and Organizational Skills
- Challaneging financial and analytical skill-sets with a broad geographic and business scope
- Newly established, fast growing global company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Numerous professional / soft-skill trainings
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
- Excellent learning opportunity
Other notesFor more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/
Business Support Center | Finance and Accounting and Banking | Finance | Audit | Subject matter expert (SME) | Team member | Accountant | BSC / SSC | Business support center | Senior | Reporting | Könyvelési szakértő