Our prestigious client plays an active role in the media sector, employs over 500 staff in a youthfully, modern, dynamic, multinational environment. They are looking for enthusiastic English speaking candidates with Order To Cash experience.
The English speaking OTC Accountant is a key role in the organisation, this position is challenged to maximize the cash flow and minimizing the aged debt.
Fresh graduates with financial/accounting background are more than welcome!
You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work well-established and organized processes, stable workplace, attractive salary and benefit package, multicultural team. Our client’s aim is to invest in you to further develop your personal and professional skills with access to structured, world-class learning and development courses.
As an OTC Accountant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Collection of outstanding debts for the covered regions
- Contacting customers, performing follow-ups on accounts
- Preparing weekly, monthly and ad-hoc collection and metric reports
- Providing periodic cash forecast projections
- Supporting the Cash Application and OTC teams in strong cooperation with Billing, Sales and Finance
- Driving continuous process improvement
- Advanced English language skills
- 1-2 years OTC experience is a huge plus
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/fiannce/business field preferred
The ideal candidate:
- Team-oriented person, excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-motivator, innovative
- Attention to detail
- General knowledge of accounting principles
- Great analytical skills
- SAP experience is advantageous
- Multinational working environment
- Inspirational work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Internal trainings
- Long term career opportunity
- Modern, health-conscious work environment