A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates with excellent German language skills to fill the position of German IT Support Analyst.
- Provide Level 1 support for internal corporate staff globally in German and English
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT incidents, requests, and queries
- Accurately manage incidents, requests, and queries in the Service Desk ticketing system
- Manage user accounts, groups, file share permissions in various systems
- Troubleshoot desktop and laptop incidents
- Manage multiple applications, devices, and services through work level instructions
- Fluent German is a must
- Advanced English and Hungarian language skills
- Strong interest for IT
- Advanced computer skills – MS Office, SAP, Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Result driven
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Career progression
- Opportunities to participate in global and cross-center projects
- Dynamic, multi-cultural and multi-lingual work environment
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok