International company operating in the real estate sector is looking for a Technology Lead.
Key Role & Responsibilities :
- Manage the Budapest PSC Technology Team - responsibility for recruiting, on boarding, managing, coaching and team throughput.
- Client Support Service - Standing up and operating a client support service
- Transition Management – Managing the technology components of new client on boarding to include such items as data mapping, system configuration, client training, UAT etc
- Project management – leading the management of technology initiatives as appropriate to the GOS business.
- Collateral development – supporting the Sales function, the GOS PSC Technology Team Lead will drive the development of sales collateral, to include demo Sites, demo scripts, canned videos and other such items as the need arises.
RequirementsTechnical fluency required with the following:
- Microsoft Office / 365, including Project, Visio and SharePoint
- Project Management Methodologies
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations / Software Development Lifecycle Management (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Network & Telecommunications Management
- Must be able to use laptop, Mobile Device and wireless technologies
Specific Credentials or Work Experience Requirements
- BA or MA in IT, MIS Planning and Development
- Project Management, ITIL or SDLC. Knowledge of service order, contract, supplier management, procurement, and/or accounting practices to aid in the identification, management and resolution of technology problems for effective client service delivery. PM in order to design and manage complex solutions and delivery to clients.
- High Level of critical thinking and judgement exercised daily
- Maintain a “can do” mentality with the ability to take charge with minimal information
- Able to choose the most effective forms of communication to articulate complex problems to non-technical resources.