This is your chance to join a people focused rapidly growing multinational organization!
Our client is a global manufacturer with worldwide presence (40 countries all around the world). From their Center of Excellence they provide IT, Financial and Information Services support for more than 100 locations.
They are a rapidly growing organization, where you could be part of process improvements and migrations. This time you would start with work transition from Germany.
On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for German & English speakers who have accounting background in any of these fields: Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable / General Ledger.
Responsibilities as a Senior Accountant:
- Work transition from Germany
- Bookkeeping according to the respective accounting field
- Open item follow-up
- Account reconciliation
- Run and analyze standard and ad-hoc reports
- Month-end closing activities
- Problem solving providing appropriate solution
- Ensure adequate controls are in place and are performed with due care
- Support external and internal audits
- BSc / MSc Degree (preferably in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration OR chartered accountant certificate)
- Very good command of English AND GERMAN
- Minimum 1,5 years of work experience in one of the following areas: Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable / General Ledger gained in multinational or Shared Services environment
- Migration or work transition experience is a huge plus!
- Willingness to travel during work transition
- Outstanding communication, presentation and client oriented problem-solving skills
- ERP system knowledge (preferably SAP)
- Proactive, reliable and resilient personality
- Outstanding salary package
- Opportunity to take part in work transition, projects and process improvements
- Excellent working environment
- Internal career opportunity
- Professional training opportunities
- Challenging and rewarding tasks