A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for a VMware system administrator to support English (and Spanish speaking customers.)
The responsibilities will include the support of the VMWare infrastructure of several internal and external customers, around the globe.
The specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting upcoming issues in the VMWare environment, the virtual systems and the lower-level infrastructure.
- Keeping the systems up-to-date, secure, and compliant to the contracted requirement.
- Participate in projects including virtualization.
- Build up and decommission new and outdated VMWare server systems.
- Work as a part of a team and cooperate with global teams.
- Min. 1 years experience in relevant field
- Fluent English
- professional experience in supporting server systems and virtualization technologies, preferably in enterprise environment.
- VMware server knowledge
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Internal rewards and recognition programs
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to lead or participate in global and cross-center projects
- Career progression