Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is extending its presence to Czech Republic with its new shared service center in Brno, Czech Republic. Excellent career opportunities for motivated candidates with interest and experience in areas of finance, procurement and supporting functions. We are on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want your help in getting there.
- Perform controls for the internal control system to ensure compliance and correctness of the asset ledger
- Support controlling departments in tracking company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital budget (and management authorizations).
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset sub-ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
- Calculate asset retirement obligations (AROs) for those fixed assets to which AROs are applicable.
- Evaluate and record leasing contracts.
- Align with the process partners in the customer companies in regards of process problems or changes, especially Finance, Controlling, Technology, IT.
- Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by management.
- Recommend to management improvements of the processes related to fixed assets for quality and efficiency reasons..
- Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
- Represent the company during any audits that involve fixed assets.
- 5 + years of asset accounting experience (IFRS and Hungarian GAAP know how)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or diploma in Business Administration
- Excellent English and Hungarian language
- Knowledge of accounting-software, SAP preferred.
- Proficient in MS EXCEL.
- Good know-how in asset accounting processes.
- Ability to work without daily supervision
- Ability to work with other team members.
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- meal vouchers 100 CZK
- contribution to life/pension insurance
- discount on company products
..and more is coming as the benefit structure is beeing set up!
For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.hu/en