Our prestigious client employs over 200 staff in a young, modern, dynamic, multinational environment. They are looking for financial professionals with at least 4 years’ experience in general ledger accounting role.
You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work well-established and organized processes, stable workplace, attractive salary and benefit package, multicultural team. Our client’s aim is to invest in you to further develop your personal and professional skills with access to structured, world-class learning and development courses.
- Taking part in process optimization projects
- Work directly with Finance and Operational teams
- Prepare and/or review monthly account analyses and reconciliations
- Close cooperation with RTR Managers
- Participate in migration of additional accounting processes
- Preparation and/or review of standard monthly journal entries
- Prepare and review quarterly management reporting
- Provide accounting support to other departments
- Assist with tax inquiries
- Assist with ad hoc internal management requests
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience (financial reporting and GL accounting)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is a plus
- Excellent English knowledge (both verbal and written)
- Good communication skills, team player attitude
- Outstanding Excel skills
- Prestigious employer
- Inspiring working environment
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Internal career development
- Professional trainings
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok