Join one of the newest Business Support Centres in Budapest!
Our international power management partner is looking for a SAP SD Support Lead Analyst for the following tasks:
- Manage incidents and request based on specified SLAs.
- Provide solutions based on tickets priority and record all information in the ticket system (Remedy)
- Write functional specifications to be handed to the SAP technical analysts when programming changes are necessary to resolve an issue or to provide a small enhancement
- Identify problems (reoccurring incidents) - verify possible root cause and provide solution
- Implement changes based on Change management process
- Change larger amounts of data when required using standard processes
- Work with other support team members as necessary (e.g. FICO, MM, PP) to solve problems and to ensure an integrated system solution
- Assist with testing of small enhancements and fixes as required using standard testing tools and processes.
- Align solution design with SAP governance team to ensure proposed solutions are lined up with the Global Standards
- Verify (process) changes with local and regional BPOs
- Perform Queue and ticket Management based on company’s ITIL process
- Work in partnership with business users on business requirements, processes, and systems. Provide knowledge and input to the business on the system implications of business process changes.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis and other appropriate analysis methods.
- Effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard sales processes and when capturing business requirements.
- Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement application system solutions using SAP ERP and standards
- College Graduate or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years SAP SD Experience including Design and Configuration
- Beside solid English, an additional language (German or French) is required (other languages are a plus)
- Skills in above listed SAP modules is mandatory
- Basic understanding of SAP development is required (e.g. ABAP, SQL)
- SAP ECC 6.0 is mandatory (older SAP releases are a plus)
- Experience with SAP Data Services, LSMW and Winshuttel is a plus
- Sales business experience are a plus
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment
- Our partner invests in their employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities