Our Client is a real-estate developer and seeking for a Marketing and Sales manager, to build and lead the Marketing of the company projects and brand and with a strong association to the sales activity of the residential units, including building the sales team and managing the sales persons.
- Plan and prepare marketing and branding of real estate projects
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Prepare and adhere to Marketing budgets
- Coordinate the creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
- Coordinate the Design print ads and publications.
- Managing, recruiting and training the sales team, including supervising on daily schedule and tasks.
- Managing several on-sight sales offices
- Coordinating with local franchises offices the projects sales
- Cooperating with the finance and operation persons in the company regarding pricing and budgeting the flats and the projects
- Control and report the sales on-sight results, and coordinate it with the marketing activities and the management view
- Experience in managing the marketing or/and sales of new-built residential development project
- Possible past project manager or marketing and sales manager position at main residential developer companies
- Experience in selling properties
- Bachelor degree in Business, marketing or communication