Our prestigious partner has a global mission to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. They provide innovative technologies and solutions all over the world, that are focusing on vital resources (such as safe food, optimized water usage and clean environment). Their center in Budapest supports and delivers world-class customer experience including sales and financial services also.
If you believe in safety and sustainability, here is an exceptional opportunity to join their team and help building a brighter future.
As a Contract Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Process incoming order requests, contracts and transactions
- Maintain the internal database up to date
- Ensure every order and contract detail are processed and recorded accurately
- Create daily and monthly reports
- Liaise with internal departments
- Proactive issue resolution
- Fluent English and Polish
- High tolerance to monotony
- Can-do attitude
- High level of accuracy
- High standards for excellence
- Fresh graduates are welcome!
- Above average compensation package with wide range of cafeteria elements
- Internal trainings
- Language courses
- Horizontal and vertical career growth within the company
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Health conscious working environment with sport and leisure activities