Our client is world leader in providing healthcare services to more than 35,000 patients in 22 countries. The main mission of the company is to make the world healthier and to promote actions that helps to improve well-being and quality of life. Their operation have resulted in progressive improvement of both mortality and hospitalization rates. In order to strengthen and broaden the quality of their service they decided to set up a brand new functions in Budapest. This is a milestone in the company's life and it could be one in your career's too. Seize the opportunity and be amongst the first members of the Accounting team in Budapest!
- assist in the transition of invoice processing and accounting functions
- managing vendor accounts, keeping internal database up-to-date
- handling and accounting incoming/outgoing invoices
- creating payment proposals
- keep contact with other departments, stakeholders and external suppliers
- act as a main contact point for arising issues